Whether you would like to hire a tent to accommodate guests at a lavish corporate celebration or for your children’s friends at a small birthday party, you will want to know roughly how much it will cost before signing a rental contract. The best way to find out is to call us and request a quotation but before you do, you may like to consider the points below as they will all affect the final price that you are quoted.
Requirements That Directly Affect Tent Rental Prices
There are a number of factors that will influence the cost of your tent rental, the most important of which we have listed below for your consideration. If you know what you want in terms of these key factors, it will be easier for us to provide you with an accurate quotation when you call.
- The Type of Surface on Which the Tent Will Be Erected – If you would like to have your tent erected on a solid surface, such as concrete or a large patio, we will probably need to use special equipment, which could increase the cost.
- Size – One of the biggest factors to consider is the size of the tent or tents you will need for your event. Generally speaking, the bigger the tents, the bigger the tent rental prices are going to be. This is partly because bigger tents cost more to purchase in the first place and partly because there is a lot more work involved in erecting and dismantling the larger structures we have available.
- Prevailing Weather Conditions – This can be tricky to predict but as a general guide, you can expect winter tent rental prices to be somewhat higher, owing to the extra effort it takes to erect canvas structures in adverse weather conditions. However, this has to be balanced against supply and demand – outdoor events are more common in the summer – so it is better not to make any firm assumptions as far as this particular factor is concerned.
- Special Requirements – If you would like a tent that encompasses the trees in your garden or that covers other tall objects, it may take more time to erect and dismantle the whole structure, which will be reflected in the overall price.
- Accessories – Additional items such as lighting, heating units, pole curtains and decorations will increase the rental cost so it is a good idea to make a note of all the accessories you may need before you call to request a quotation.
- Rental Period – Our standard rental contracts are for four days or less but if you need a tent for longer than this, we will be more than happy to prepare a quote for the period of time that you have in mind.
Whatever your needs may be, please feel free to call and discuss them with us during normal business hours. Our tent rental prices are among the most competitive in Toronto and our customer service is simply the best!